Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Award

I just got back from a weekend away (more about that another day) and I was pleasantly surprised to receive this award from my illustrator buddy, Michelle. Thank you, Michelle!!

This award also comes with a few rules to follow:

  1. Pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy buds.
  2. Display The Award on your blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
  3. Visit this post and add your name to the Mr. Linky List (!?) at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog.
  4. Post these rules on his/her blog.


I am going to bend the rules and choose 2 superior scribblers to pass this award to. Here goes:

Jane and Kathy

___________________________________________________________________

3-week challenge

I am not finished yet, just got a bit behind. I am working on a painting and will post it soon.

No comments: