Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Good Day!

I am so honored to have received this award from the talented Art Fan Ako.
Thank you so much!!

You can read about the history of this award here on Ces's blog. It was created by Ces in honor of her friend, Bella Sinclair, who tragically and suddenly lost her husband. Here is what Ces says about the award:

I designed this award to celebrate art in the blogs and to honor the value of friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. It is to be awarded to the gifted, accomplished, eloquent and talented blogger whose friendship and influence inspire us to do our best. That I named it after Bella Sinclair is because she epitomizes all of these things. She is an inspiration to many of us.

So in the tradition of blog awarding, I would like to pass this award on. I decided to choose 3 bloggers:

Gina, Jenn D, and Michelle for their accomplishments, determination, inpsiration, and support. Here's to you ladies!

3 comments:

Michelle Henninger said...

Thanks so much Ann Marie! You are very kind to think of me! Yay!!!

Michelle Henninger said...

Hi Ann Marie, right back at you. I've given you the Superior Scribbler award. Check out my blog.

jcdillustration said...

Oh, Ann Marie, I don't know what to say!! I am so humbled... Thank You!! Hope you had a good trip.